Front Desk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Ramada Niagara Falls Near The Niagara Falls
Ramada Niagara Falls Near The Niagara Falls urgently required following position for Front Desk Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Ramada Niagara Falls Near The Niagara Falls Jobs Details:
Ramada Niagara Falls Near the Falls (Ferry St) is currently looking to hire full time Front Desk Agents.
- Greet and welcome guests, register and assign rooms to guests
- Verifying reservation details and payment information
- Answer guest inquires pertaining to the hotel services, attractions, dining, entertainment and travel directions
- Accept payments from guests, understand and enforce the hotel company credit card policies
- Handle guests complaints and comments in a professional manner
- Input and make any changes to reservations, including confirming and cancelling reservations for guests
- Be aware of rates, sell levels and any hotel packages
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable
- Check, sort, and forward emails
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and direct them to appropriate departments as necessary
- All other duties as assigned by management
- Passion for the hospitality industry and for customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Professional telephone manners
- Excellent organizational, multitasking skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
HS Diploma or equivalent, additional qualifications a plus
Previous Front Desk experience an asset but not required
Other customer service or hospitality experience
***Must be available to work evenings, weekends & holidays*****
Please note this job posting is not an exclusive list of all job functions.
Job Type: Full-time