Cosmetic Medical Office Receptionist Assistant Guelph Jobs Vacancy in Artmed The Art Cosmetic Medicine Guelph
- Cosmetic Medical Office Receptionist Assistant Guelph
- Artmed The Art Cosmetic Medicine
- Guelph ON
- 19 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Artmed The Art Cosmetic Medicine Guelph urgently required following position for Cosmetic Medical Office Receptionist Assistant Guelph. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cosmetic Medical Office Receptionist Assistant Guelph Jobs Vacancy in Artmed The Art Cosmetic Medicine Guelph Jobs Details:
Cosmetic Medical Office Receptionist/Assistant – Guelph
Busy medical cosmetic office looking for a Medical Office Receptionist.Part time position potentially leading to a part time full time position.
Job Type: part time contract, leading to permanent part time, possibly leading to permanent part time
Days needed: 1 – 2 days per week, Wednesdays, 10 am – 6 pm every week, alternating weeks Saturdays 9 – 1 pm, and possibly Thursday evenings 4 – 7 pm
We are a leading medical and cosmetic clinic (Guelph’s 1st place Reader’s Choice winners 2014-2018) that provides patients the solutions for their skin health needs and more. Our professional medical office is committed to industry leading care and successful outcomes.You can find more information about our clinic and staff on our website www.artmed.ca
The Medical Office Receptionist/Assistant is a key role at our clinic, as the first point of contact for patients you will have a positive outlook and careful attention to detail. This role is an integral part of the overall day to day operations of this small, dynamic and fast paced medical cosmetic clinic.
The main function of the Medical Office Receptionist/Assistant is to provide support by handling patient information requests via phone, email and social media while also performing a multitude of clerical functions. The Medical Office Receptionist/Assistant is responsible for answering and booking appointments, greeting visitors, coordinating and organizing schedules, managing EMR charts, and booking follow up appointments. 5 Star customer service is a priority.
The Medical Office Receptionist/Assistant must operate with efficiency and demonstrate professionalism at all times, and will work closely with Laser Technicians, the Business and Medical Director, and Clinic Manager.
- Booking patients using MDware and providing accurate information to potential patients over the phone
- Schedule and confirm medical appointmentsusing MDware
- Keeping the schedule in using MDware organized to ensure smooth running of the clinic
- To welcome your clients with a smile and a positive attitude
- Offering patients, water, coffee or tea as they require
- Ensure client has completed pertinent paper work prior to the commencement of MedSpa consultations and services (Health History Forms, Consent Forms)
- Taking photos of clients and loading uploading the images to MDware regularly
- Cashing out clients, services and retail purchases; ensuring retail commissions are accurate
- Receive and communicate messages for medical staff and patients
- Manage fax and e-mails, scanning and shredding of documents
- Coordinate consultationsand booking for maximum efficiency
- Transactions of payments and assisting with inventory control with Clinic Manager
- Other support including help with social media and events
- Assist in prepping patients for procedures/treatments when necessary
- Housekeeping, time management and office organization is a critical part of your job.
- Restocking product, water, linens, coffee, cream, paper towels and toilet paper as required
- Opening and closing procedures for the office, including the alarm system, checking and locking the premises
- General tidying and removing garbage to the bin out back at the end of the day or as required
- Opening and closing procedures for operating systems including MDware, Moneris, cash, and Gmail
- Replying to emails and voice-mail as soon as they are received
- Excellent phone manner,confident and enthusiastic
- Customer service is your passion
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player who is also able to work independently
- Flexibility to respond to a changing environment
- Enjoys multi-tasking
- Able to make quick and reasonable decisions
- Loves aesthetic
- Life long learner
- Open minded to new ideas in an evolving industry
- Knowledge of Medical aesthetic Treatments (BOTOX, Fillers, Laser Treatments etc.)
- Background in aestheticis an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Social media experience would be an asset (FB, Instagram, Twitter)
- Will also need to operate medical booking software (MDware – we will train)
- Good typing skills
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Required)