Strategy Intern Jobs Vacancy in Publicis Healthcare Communications Group Toronto
Publicis Healthcare Communications Group Toronto urgently required following position for Strategy Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategy Intern Jobs Vacancy in Publicis Healthcare Communications Group Toronto Jobs Details:
At Insync, we are investigators of human behaviors. We look at what people do; why they do it; and what propels them along/holds them back in making changes and decisions. The decisions that humans make are complex: they are influenced by not only rational and emotional factors; they also are influenced by historical, cultural, psychological, and political factors as well.
- Brand Strategy and Innovation.
- Deep Customer Intimacy.
- Behavioral Insights and Decision Making.
- Strategic Brand Communications.
Insync is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and part of the largest healthcare communications group in the world, Publicis Health Global network.
- Collaborates with team to understand project objectives and assists scopes of work
- Conducts review of general therapeutic area using credible sources
- Prepares analysis and notes from qualitative market research including pulling quotes and drafting insight thought starters
- Understands the significance of trends and other findings to the client project
- Writes clearly and effectively.
- Closely supports Strategist team by diligently and flawlessly assisting on projects.
- Works collaboratively with Project Management Team.
- Supports delivery team on debrief development and delivers reliably and in a timely manner
- Develops proficiency with insync tools, gains familiarity with different methods of research
- Develops knowledge of insights and brand marketing tools, practices and methodologies
- Develops a longer-term project in collaboration with manager that will build in-sync knowledge capital
- Take an ownership on an internal project
- University/College student
- Interest in Healthcare Communication
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Team Player
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Programs
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 18 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries.