Quality Assurance Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Catalent Pharma Solutions Strathroy
Catalent Pharma Solutions Strathroy urgently required following position for Quality Assurance Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Assurance Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Catalent Pharma Solutions Strathroy Jobs Details:
The Quality Assurance Specialist reports to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
Strathroy, Ontario is one of two sites located in Canada offering softgel development and manufacturing capabilities for the Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health industries. We have a broad range of integrated formulation, manufacturing, analytical and packaging services to offer full service turnkey solutions.
Start your career in pharmaceutical manufacturing and make an impact on our patients lives.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is a senior position that supports the Quality Assurance Supervisor with the quality assurance and cGMP compliance activities for the manufacturing site as they relate to the entire production process and batch release. The Quality Assurance Specialist will focus on prevention rather than detection of quality issues.
- Performs Final Release auditing of batch documentation ensure all product has been manufactured in compliance with cGMP’s and SOP’s. This includes performing all duties required to release the final product.
- Reviews and approves NCR-MI, MV investigations, and others as assigned; reviews and approves change controls as assigned.
- Coaching and training operators and supervisors on cGMP practices; participates in the onboarding and training of new hires; identifies and acts on opportunities for coaching/training within the QA team; performs Print Defect Qualification training and assessment
- Performs line clearance verifications of equipment and processing areas during changeovers from one type of product to another type of product – may include testing/verification of vision equipment.
- Responsible for the sampling for Environmental Monitoring Testing. Act as the owner of this program and will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the samples to the lab on time and in accordance to the shipping requirements as well as the trending of the data received from the lab test result.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering (Chem., BioChem.) or related field
- Experience working in a manufacturing, pharmaceutical and/or GMP facility
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in QA/QC or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance)
- Group Retirement Savings – Defined Registered Pension Plan (RPP) with employer contributions
- Paid Time Off Programs incl. vacation, banked time & personal time
- Employee Reward & Recognition programs
- Opportunities for professional and personal development & growth incl. tuition reimbursement
We will identify candidates based on the following Catalent Competencies:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help develop some of the nearly 200 products we launch each year or help supply over 7,000 products for patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where our professionals work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market, for the benefit of patients globally.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities, or contact us at
+1 877 503 9493 .
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin or disability. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation for interviews or other meetings, please advise your Human Resources point of contact or email email@example.com .
N otice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.