Junior Developer Jobs Vacancy in Plan Group Vaughan
Plan Group Vaughan urgently required following position for Junior Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Developer Jobs Vacancy in Plan Group Vaughan Jobs Details:
Are you looking for a job where you can be a part of a global, collaborative, fast paced, and fun team? If the answer is yes, our position of Junior Developer & Database Administrator could be the perfect fit for you.
As our Junior Developer in the head office in Vaughan you will be asked to do the following:
- Participate in planning sessions with division BU leaders and stakeholders to gather technical and process flow requirements.
- Perform translation into design documentation.
- Technical resource to all team members within I.S. and I.T.
- Translate functional specifications into detailed design documents and participate in technical solution sessions.
- Developing/reviewing code will be a major function of the role.
- Identify internal/external data sources and requirements for data migrations, data conversion and data loads into complex database repositories.
- Assist Integrated System Test (IST) by supporting test plan and test case validation
- Assist Users Acceptance Testing (UAT) Team to validate user acceptance test plans
- Provide production support, including off-hour support.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years in native iOS or Android development
- NET Framework & C# Development
- Experience in Object oriented programming and should have been using languages like (Xcode, Swift, Android Studio, Java, Eclipse, C or Swift (iOS))
- Experience with Mobile Test Simulation and Automation tools for different sets of hardware (iPad Mini, iPhone etc.) and OS (iOS 9.x and higher)
- Familiar with MS-SQL, T-SQL or MY SQL development
- Hands-on experience in building complex SQL Queries using MS SQL
- Time management skills and ability to co-ordinate multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation skills
Some Additional Assets:
- Demonstrated Experience with MS SQL, T SQL, MY SQL development
- Design, build and test dashboards, reports, applications and portal interfaces including SSIS packages for ETL processes, SQL Agent jobs, SSRS automated reports, SQL code/stored procedures, triggers