Social Media Strategist Intern Unpaid Jobs Vacancy in Acetake Group Inc Toronto
Acetake Group Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Social Media Strategist Intern Unpaid. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Strategist Intern Unpaid Jobs Vacancy in Acetake Group Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
We are looking for a social media strategist intern to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
As a social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Collaborate with Marketing and service development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new service launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BSc student in Marketing or relevant field
Acetake Group Inc. is an inspection, engineering and consulting company.
We are a provider of asset integrity solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical industrial, energy and public infrastructures. We provide services including welding engineering, inspection, project management, non-destructive examination, condition-based monitoring, failure analysis, and materials engineering. Our work focus is the safety and integrity of refinery and storage facilities in the oil and gas, pipeline, pharmaceutical, traditional and renewable energy sectors, automotive and aerospace industries.
Acetake Group Inc hosts a diverse team of individuals with different education streams and backgrounds. At Acetake Group Inc, we believe in providing everyone an equal opportunity and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Internship