Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Clifford Restoration Limited Toronto
Clifford Restoration Limited Toronto urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Clifford Restoration Limited Toronto Jobs Details:
The Clifford Group of Companies operates within the construction industry, specializing in Masonry and Restoration work. Our employees enjoy a casual, yet fast paced work environment that is driven by the demands of the industry.
Position Title: RECEPTIONIST
Location: Scarborough, Ontario
Hours: Full Time – 40 hrs per week
Salary: Based on education and/or experience
Reporting to the Office Administrator, the Corporate Receptionist assists with the daily functioning of the organization by ensuring a steady line of communication between members of the organization and the vendors, suppliers, and subtrades with whom they work closely. The Corporate Receptionist is often the first line of communication, and as such, must present their self in a professional capacity using a variety of communication mediums. In addition, the successful applicant will be required to work collectively with the administration team with minimal supervision on assigned tasks, while also accepting direction for other given assignments.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Daily Scheduling of all Project Coordinators, indicating times and the locations of onsite meetings / visits
- Answer and direct incoming calls to the appropriate employee of the Clifford Group
- Provide callers with information such as address, directions to the office, and other related inquiries
- Set up and track courier services for incoming and outgoing parcels
- Type memos, correspondences, reports, meeting minutes and other documents as assigned
- Maintain the visitor area and greet guests in a professional and friendly manner
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and / or assigned as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
- 2 or more years of relevant experience is an asset
- Completion of Certificate in an Administrative program is an asset
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Advanced use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)