Data Entry Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Guthrie Mechanical Services Ltd Fort McMurray
Guthrie Mechanical Services Ltd Fort McMurray urgently required following position for Data Entry Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Guthrie Mechanical Services Ltd Fort McMurray Jobs Details:
Data Entry Administrator
Fort McMurray, Alberta
Position: Full time position working forty (40) hours per week.
Daily Responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform general office duties & other work assigned by your superior.
- Maintain a standard filing system for all daily records
- Maintain good housekeeping of office work area
- Punctuality and work attendance is a key responsibility for the Administration position
- Can work independently & on a team.
- Qualifications Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- OSSA & CSTS or BSO Equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years work experience in data entry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competent understanding of Company/Client procedures.
- Computer proficiency in Windows, MS Office – Word & Excel. Outlook.
- Superior organizational and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines.
- Decision-making and problem-solving ability.
- Location of work:
- This position will be located at Syncrude Canada LTD. Must hold a valid driver's license. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Only candidates who are legally permitted to work in Canada will be considered for this position. At this time, we would appreciate not being contacted by recruitment agencies regarding this job posting
Job Type: Full-time
- data entry: 1 year