Program Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Share Family Community Services Port Moody
Share Family Community Services Port Moody urgently required following position for Program Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Share Family Community Services Port Moody Jobs Details:
This is an HSA Bargaining Unit Position and requires Union membership. This posting is open to female and male applicants.
Summary of Duties:
- Provide reception, respond to client and staff enquiries;
- Receive and process donations, payments, recording and receipting of same;
- Word processing of correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, etc.;
- Perform data entry using database and Excel worksheets and produce statistical reports;
- Provide administrative support to programs;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of grade 12 and a minimum of one year administrative experience;
- Proficient using MS Office Suite and database systems;
- Typing speed of minimum 50 wpm;
- Excellent inter-personal skills; telephone reception skills and a professional manner;
- Strong organizational skills, able to follow through on procedures and use time effectively;
- Able to multi-task, work independently, prioritize, and use initiative.
Location: SHARE Clarke Street Office – 2615 Clarke Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 1Z4
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week, 9 day fortnight schedule with alternate Friday off.
Mon to Thu evenings 1:00pm - 9:15pm, Friday, 8:45 am – 4:15 pm
SHARE is committed to equity and values diversity. We welcome applications from qualified individuals of all genders and sexual orientations, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of visible minorities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.99 /hour