Personnel Management Officer Executive And Development Batshaw Youth Family Centers Full Time Daytime Position Jobs Vacancy in Ciusss Ouest Montr Westmount
- Personnel Management Officer Executive And Development Batshaw Youth Family Centers Full Time Daytime Position
- Ciusss Ouest Montr
- Westmount QC
- 15 Nov, 2018 24 days ago
Ciusss Ouest Montr Westmount urgently required following position for Personnel Management Officer Executive And Development Batshaw Youth Family Centers Full Time Daytime Position. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personnel Management Officer Executive And Development Batshaw Youth Family Centers Full Time Daytime Position Jobs Vacancy in Ciusss Ouest Montr Westmount Jobs Details:
called upon to carry out interventions and to elaborate various programs of development and
management of human resources serving both senior and union staff. Your interventions will be
inspired by best practices while taking into account the needs of internal clients, the organization's
culture as well as the priorities and values ??of the establishment.
The main responsibilities:
Perform interventions related to:
- Recruitment and staffing of management positions;
- Development of the skills of managers and staff;
- Reception and integration of managers and staff;
- The succession of the executives;
- Management of non-university internships;
- Management of compensation and benefits of executives.
- Develop, test and ensure the sustainability of human resources programs;
- Plan and organize activities according to priority needs, special requests
collaboration with the directorates concerned;
- Evaluate the resources needed to update the various programs, validate the
sources of funding and to monitor them;
- Develop and / or implement management tools that will ensure the compilation of activities based on management processes and tools for training and to report to the immediate superior;
- Participate in the realization of projects and projects that require a direct involvement of its
- Lead several files head-on;
- Participate in projects of the Directorate of Human Resources, Communications and
- Maintain knowledge and skills according to requirements, obligations and
- Collaborate with union partners.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline (human resources management, industrial relations,
- Graduate degree in a relevant academic discipline (asset);
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in human resources, preferably in the network of health and
- Good knowledge of the Health and Social Services Network (asset);
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
- be aware of new trends in staffing;
- Be a member of the Order of Certified Human Resources Advisors, CHRP or CRIA (asset);
- Knowledge of the Logibec training management system (asset);
- Knowledge of a digital learning environment "Moodle" (asset);
- Very easy to communicate in French both orally and in writing;
- Functional knowledge of English.
The personal and professional qualities sought:
- Sense of organization and creativity;
- Skills for teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Ability for quality customer service;
- Ability with tools and computer systems;
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines and results orientation;
- Adaptability and openness;
The profile sought:
The candidate is recognized for his vision of development focused on the well-being of the
individual and the achievement of the organization's goals and its ability to build partnerships for
the benefit of the organization, managers and employees. He demonstrated, by concrete
achievements, its customer orientation, the quality of its analyzes supported by evidence, its results orientation, its sense of ethics and the rigor in the execution of its work.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.