Insurance Sales Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Sheldon Carrasco Desjardins Insurance Agent Ottawa
Sheldon Carrasco Desjardins Insurance Agent Ottawa urgently required following position for Insurance Sales Business Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Insurance Sales Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Sheldon Carrasco Desjardins Insurance Agent Ottawa Jobs Details:
Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Location: Ottawa & Nepean, ON
Type: Full Time
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Organized & Administrative
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property & Casualty License (preferred/must be able to obtain)
- LLQP Life License
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent in Canada, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents in Canada now operate as independent contractor agents for Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company and Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company. State Farm® is a registered trademark owned by State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and is used under license to Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company and Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, which underwrite State Farm-branded products in Canada. This licensing agreement may last for up to five years from the January 1, 2015 closing date.
Qualifications to be employees of a State Farm agent in Canada are established by each independent contractor agent and may require successful completion of licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies or Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company or Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company or any of its affiliates.