Digital Content Editor Jobs Vacancy in Velour Lashes Toronto
Velour Lashes Toronto urgently required following position for Digital Content Editor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Content Editor Jobs Vacancy in Velour Lashes Toronto Jobs Details:
We’re growing fast and looking for an experienced member to join our creative team in helping produce compelling content for our 360K+ beloved customers/fans on social media! The candidate will be responsible for editing/retouching a range of content including campaign imagery (both on and off figure) to simple editing of social media videos. With a finger on the pulse of the beauty and cosmetics market, this candidate will play an integral part in maintaining the brand DNA and messaging while and is proficient in all aspects of post-production.
We’re going through some exciting changes in 2018 and this is your opportunity to flex your creative muscle so you can look back on your career 5 years from now and say, “Yeah, I was part of that!”
- Retouch off figure and on figure images in accordance with Velour guidelines (both social content, as well as, brand campaign imagery)
- Edit short-form videos from scratch for our various channels (website, social media, email and other owned channels), using on brand creative instincts and industry best practices
- Support in all aspects of video post-production process – from post-production selects, retouching/editing notes and all else involved to bring creative direction to life
- Coordinate with Photographer to ensure completion of daily priorities and maintaining retouching guidelines
- Perform quality control on all images to ensure both colour consistency and the integrity of the Velour standards are maintained
- Work closely with Photographer to maximize shoot time and minimize retouching and reshoots
- Research new ideas and channels, stay on top of new channels and digital social trends
- Support department by performing various studio tasks as required
- Diploma Degree in Film, Photography or equivalent
- A portfolio/ Demo reel demonstrating relevant experience
- Experience in digital technology and video editing software packages (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Fluent, 3+ years in Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Capture One
- Candidate is a motivated, scrappy self-starter with abstract thinking, creative energy, confidence, a strong attention to detail, and an eye for quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines with strong project and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience working with both creative and marketing teams
- Beauty and/or lifestyle experience strongly preferred