Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in John Bead Corporation Ltd Scarborough
John Bead Corporation Ltd Scarborough urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in John Bead Corporation Ltd Scarborough Jobs Details:
John Bead is currently seeking friendly and energetic Receptionist to assist customers in our showroom and customer service department at our corporate office. Also, requires the operation of a phone system in a courteous and timely manner and supply company information as needed.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with people, has an aptitude for selling, and is passionate about beads and jewelry-making!
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
- Must be customer-service oriented, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- You should have a professional appearance and attitude
- You should thrive in a fast-paced environment, but also have the patience to listen to customers' concerns
- Most of the day would be seated however some parts of the day may require longer hours on your feet.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook, and be able to learn new software and technology quickly
- Familiarity with database management would be an asset
- Able to find information efficiently on the internet
- Knowledge in the DIY jewellery or craft industry would be a benefit
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and make phone calls on behalf of the company
- Direct incoming calls to the appropriate staff
- Maintain an appropriate computerized and manual filing system
- Answer all customers’ enquiries
- Performing clerical duties such as photocopying, typing, faxing and sending mails
- Show customers the displays in the showroom, and describe the features of the products and demonstrate how they can be used.
- Gain an understanding of the customer's business and suggest products that would be suitable for their projects or customers.
- Promote new products or special events, offer substitutes for out-of-stock items, and recommend additional items that might be of interest to the customer.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Above average knowledge of customer service
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Minimum of one year reception or customer service experience
Depends on experience. After one year, company benefits including competitive medical and dental coverage, life insurance, and RRSP Plan
Opportunities in within John Bead
This job may lead to a more permanent role in Customer Service
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please submit your resume to career at johnbead.com.
Job Type: Full-time