Individual Product Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Alberta Blue Cross Edmonton
Alberta Blue Cross Edmonton urgently required following position for Individual Product Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Individual Product Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Alberta Blue Cross Edmonton Jobs Details:
Alberta Blue Cross has an immediate opening for a permanent full-time Administrator in our Individual Products Administration department. In our Edmonton office, the focus is customer experience and retention. You are an ambassador on the behalf of Alberta Blue Cross. You will handle incoming customer inquiries from multiple sources and also touch base with existing customers. The successful candidate will be passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences on a daily basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately prepares all customer correspondence relating to individual health plans according to established policies and procedures.
- Respond to telephone inquiries and correspondence from Individual Products members; utilizing strong listening and problem solving skills.
- Accurately processes new application enrolments, payments and amendments to the Individual health plan.
- Updates appropriate systems in relation to individual health plans.
- Researches and analyzes problems independently and determines appropriate resolution.
- Performs other duties as required.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Proven commitment to the delivery of superior customer service.
- Excellent communication skills focused on building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Positive attitude and productive, professional and courteous manner.
- Self-directed with a strong sense of accountability.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must work effectively with customers and fellow employees in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to cope in a fast paced work environment.
- Requires strengths in the area of flexibility, innovation and independence
- Requires excellence in the areas of decision-making, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
Alberta Blue Cross offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging team-oriented environment. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please apply online at www.ab.bluecross.ca.