Administrator Mbs Jobs Vacancy in First National Financial Corporation Toronto
First National Financial Corporation Toronto urgently required following position for Administrator Mbs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Mbs Jobs Vacancy in First National Financial Corporation Toronto Jobs Details:
Why Choose First National as a Great Place to Work?
More than 80% of current First National employees indicate that they would recommend First National to a friend as a great place to work. More than 85% of current First National employees indicate that they have trust and confidence in our Senior Leadership team’s ability to achieve our goals!
We are extremely proud to have been awarded the Employer of Choice Awardfrom CMP (Canadian Mortgage Awards) for 2010, 2011, and 2014!
- A professional and team-oriented culture where we recognize each other for our success and work ethic
- A culture dedicated to service, continuous improvement, and efficiency through one of the most efficient paperless processing systems in the industry. This also allows us to do our part for a healthy environment
- Career advancement and professional development opportunities through our Learning Network, lunch and learns, continuing education opportunities, and ongoing opportunities for advancement or promotion
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program including an employer matching RRSP program and Employee Assistance Program
- Three (3) weeks of vacation for a new employee’s for their first full year
- A health and wellness program and discounted gym memberships
- Team building and social events where employees are given the opportunity to have fun, relax and network with each other
- Opportunities to give back to our communities through numerous fundraising and charitable activities
- Eligibility for benefits is dependent on the terms of employment.
We are hiring an Administrator!
Manager, Residential Administration
Hours of Work:
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Job Grade Code:
Toronto (King Street and University Avenue)
Highly competitive compensation package which
Includes, base salary, bonus and benefits.
The Administrator, MBS is primarily responsible for preparing loans that are ready to be submitted to Computershare. They are also responsible for auditing and uploading registered charges to be transferred by FNF.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that their auditing of files are on par with MBS auditing guidelines
- Answer external and internal email inquiries from FNF
- Ensuring that a minimum of 50 files of registered mortgages are audited in a day
- Outline any discrepancies that may arise from auditing the registered mortgages
- Research and problem solve on discrepancies that arise
- Downloading completed transfers from portal and updating the information within our systems.
- Resolving discrepancy reports from Computershare
- Submitting RFFs and performing Title Searches
- Special projects as assigned by Management
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Problem solving and research skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and maintain a calm focus during hectic periods
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and meet team goals and objectives
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent work experience
- Mortgage experience an
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel an asset
Core Competencies for all First National Employees:
- Team focus and positive environment
- Commitment to continuous improvement and enhancement
- Hands on approach to learning and gaining experience
Working Environment and Physical Demands Analysis:
- Office environment, quiet to moderate noise levels.
- May involve prolonged periods of stationary position/sitting while performing computer work interchanged with bouts of non-stationary work with stakeholders or external contacts.
- Regular periods of multi tasking which will include speaking to internal and external customers, in person, over the phone or via email while referencing data or reporting.
- Periods of high volume with tight timelines
How to Apply: If you are ready to join First National’s dynamic team in Delivering Service, Creating Solutions, and Building Success, we invite you to apply on-line at: https://www.firstnational.ca/about/careers
We value a diverse workforce and invite all interested and qualified applicants to apply.
First National Financial supports requests for accommodation from applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you require an accommodation due to a disability throughout the recruitment process, including submitting an application or undergoing testing, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest.
Please be advised only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.