Manufacturing Cleaner Afternoon Shift Jobs Vacancy in Contract Pharmaceuticals Limited Mississauga
Contract Pharmaceuticals Limited Mississauga urgently required following position for Manufacturing Cleaner Afternoon Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Cleaner Afternoon Shift Jobs Vacancy in Contract Pharmaceuticals Limited Mississauga Jobs Details:
Contract Pharmaceuticals Limited is a contract manufacturer and packager of prescription and over the counter pharmaceutical products. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive and innovative outsourcing services that exceed the uncompromising demands of the global pharmaceutical industry.
To ensure that all manufacturing equipment and manufacturing suites/rooms are cleaned and sanitized according to the relevant Standard Operation Procedures SOPs. This is to ensure that cross contamination or bacterial contamination does not occur during the manufacturing and packaging process. To assist in assembly and set-up of manufacturing equipment.. To assist in weighing up raw materials as per Manufacturing Work Order requirements, when required
- As part of the Manufacturing set up and changeover team, the Manufacturing Cleaner is responsible for:
- Independent cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment and hardware in the equipment train.
- Independent cleaning and sanitizing of manufacturing suites/rooms.
- Assisting in the dis-assembly of all equipment and hardware in the equipment train.
- Assisting in the re-assembly of all equipment and hardware in the equipment train except for equipment deemed critical.
- Perform cleaning by entering Confined Space in compliance with safety procedures and guidelines. * Ensure manufacturing equipment is cleaned and sanitized according to the specified cleaning SOP’s and documented accordingly.
- Responsible for working in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures; using personal protection and safety equipment as required.
- Report any injury or illness immediately and notifies CPL of any hazards, unsafe acts or conditions in the workplace.
- Maintain the wash-up areas and manufacturing suites/rooms to ensure that it meets GMP Standards at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of the Manufacturing rooms and equipment storage rooms.
- Maintain cleaning records.
- Ensure that the correct cleaning supplies and sanitizing solutions are used during the cleaning process.
- Assist in Weighing and Set Up for batches as per Manufacturing Work Order, as needed.
- Checks meters, scales, load cells and other manufacturing equipment for proper calibration/accuracy.
- Responsible for correctly filling out all applicable manufacturing tags and documents.
- Weigh raw materials according to the Manufacturing Work Order instructions.
- Contribute to achieving Lean Goals and continuous improvement processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum post-secondary education is required in a related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Preferably minimum of one to two years of experience in a pharmaceutical / GMP production environment.
- Demonstrated competencies in CPL’s core values in Integrity, Respect, Trust and Fairness.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt, respond quickly and manage change in a fast paced environment.
- Computer proficiency, strong attention to detail including demonstrated reading and numeracy skills.
- Completion of required training program for Manufacturing Cleaner as per Plateau Training Profile.
- Demonstration of competencies with Manufacturing Cleaner duties will be promoted to Compounder based on supervisory assessment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/ENVIRONMENT (As Applicable):
- Confined space entry may be required.
- Heavy lifting may be required.
- Repetitive hip and upper body twisting movements.
- Visual acuity necessary.
- Mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity necessary.
- May be required to manually handle heavy cases and drums of materials on and off skids without mechanical assistance.
- Push and pull automatic hand truck.
- Pulling, pushing, and pumping with manual pump truck, heavy skids.
CPL is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. CPL is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation polices, please contact us.
We thank all applicants for their expression of interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)