User Support Technician Jobs Vacancy in Auray Sourcing Québec City
Auray Sourcing Québec City urgently required following position for User Support Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
User Support Technician Jobs Vacancy in Auray Sourcing Québec City Jobs Details:
Technicians provide first-line technical support to computer users experiencing difficulties with computer hardware and with computer applications and communications software. They are employed by computer hardware manufacturers and retailers, software developers, in call centres and in information technology units throughout the public and private sectors. Technicians are also employed by independent technical support companies.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Reproduce, diagnose and resolve technical problems encountered by users
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
- May supervise other technical support workers in this group.
- Completion of a college program in computer science, computer programming or network administration is usually required;
- College or other courses in computer programming or network administration are usually required;
- Have three years or more of work experience in the field of work;
- Have communication skills in English and/or French (speaking, reading and writing) and willing to learn French (course offered by employer).
- 40 hours per week (usually Monday to Friday);
- Day or evening shifts;
- Opportunities are in the province of Quebec.
Job Type: Full-time
- User Support: 3 years (Required)
- diploma in field (Required)
- French (Required)
- english (Required)