Training Compliance Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Greenfield Global Chatham-Kent
Greenfield Global Chatham-Kent urgently required following position for Training Compliance Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Compliance Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Greenfield Global Chatham-Kent Jobs Details:
Training & Compliance Coordinator – Chatham
DEPARTMENT: Health & Safety
REPORTS TO: Environmental, Health & Safety Manager
POSTING DATE: October 22, 2018
This position ensures compliance in all aspects of the Environmental and Health and Safety Management System, and supports this through the development and delivery of training, policies, and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support EH&S Manager with the plant’s Environment, Health & Safety management system including the audit function and system effectiveness
- Audit the plant’s activities to ensure compliance with all Environmental, Health and Safety regulatory requirements and Company policies
- Track and report on all Environmental, Health & Safety non-compliance’s to the EHS Manager.
- Assist Area Managers with maintaining Health & Safety related Hazard and Risk assessments as well as Environmental Aspects assessments
- Provide in-house training or training tools for EH&S policies to employees
- Provide new hire EH&S orientation and onboarding including Young Worker Awareness program for summer students.
- Provide plant H&S training for contractors
- In conjunction with Area Managers, develop a training needs analysis, identify training needs and establish training opportunities in the areas of EH&S for all employees
- Work with HR Administrator to maintain up-to-date training records
- Work with area managers to ensure department EH&S training is complete
- Work with EH&S Manager to develop, implement or update policies, establish goals to meet the requirements of company and regulatory requirements
- Manage all plant PPE inventory requirements including uniforms and specialty equipment for hazardous chemicals
- Maintain all KPI’s (for example TRIR, annual emission rates, etc.)
- Complete WSIB documentation as necessary
- Support EH&S Manager with annual reports to the MOECC on NPRI, GHG, TRA , Storm water and Facility compliance
- Assist with Emergency Response procedures and mock drills
- Participate on the JHSC and keep minutes for all meetings
- Support plant shutdowns through contractor training, permit auditing, site safety rounds, and vehicle and equipment inspections
- Participate on the Company’s EH&S Peer Group
- Responsible to participate in or carry out root cause analysis (RCA) as necessary
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of housekeeping and advocating 5S opportunities within facility
- Other duties and responsibilities aligned to business objectives and in support of our core principles.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Formal post-secondary education in the field of Environmental Science, plus 3 years of practical industrial health and safety experience
- Knowledgeable of environmental regulations, and work experience in environmental aspects and procedures
- Prior work experience within a plant environment is desired.