Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Interglass Inc Toronto
Interglass Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Front Desk Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Interglass Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
General Highlight of Duties & Responsibilities
- Promptly open and operate switchboard at 8:00 a.m. and throughout the day until 5:00 p.m, Monday through Friday (lunch and breaks are provided)
- Professionally administer all incoming phone calls
- Greet guest and clients in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner
- Type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents when requested
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and faxes to appropriate individuals
- Record paid time off for all employees and update the vacation calendar
- Arrange for package pickup and deliveries
The requirements for the position are the following:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding client and employee matters at all times
- Exhibit strong written communication skills, including good grammar and spelling
- Exhibit strong oral communication skills, including the ability to speak clearly and concisely
- Demonstrates a high level of proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook and is able to learn new firm specific software programs with relative ease
- Ability to operate a multi-line phone system
- Ability to use office equipment including computer, copier, scanner and fax machine
- Edit work for spelling and grammar usage; present numerical data correctly and be able to read and interpret written information
- Exhibit strong organization skills
- Ability to work collectively with the administrative team
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Punctual at all times and able to meet the job requirements of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, Monday through Friday
Interglass Inc., will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.25 to $16.25 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)