Tablet Capsule Softgel Production Staff Jobs Vacancy in Bill Beauty Health Products Ltd Toronto
Bill Beauty Health Products Ltd Toronto urgently required following position for Tablet Capsule Softgel Production Staff. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tablet Capsule Softgel Production Staff Jobs Vacancy in Bill Beauty Health Products Ltd Toronto Jobs Details:
Bill Beauty & Health Products is a fast-growing contract manufacturer of health and beauty products. Established in Toronto since 1996, Bill Beauty & Health Products has over 500 active established SKUs. Products range from Omega-3 softgels, complex formulated tablets and capsules, to therapeutic and healing topical products. With over 30 corporate outlets and hundreds of distributors in Canada and overseas, Bill Beauty & Health Products is an well-recognised and respected industry player.
Bill Beauty & Health Products is looking for Tablet/Capsule/Softgel Production staff to operate manufacturer equipment.
Bill Beauty & Health Products Ltd.
120 Silver Star Blvd
Toronto, ON M1V 4V8
- Great environment to learn
- Opportunity to see many aspects of production
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics A must!
- Strong ability to communicate effectively
- Be part of a team, strong team player
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment
- Experience with routine maintenance operations
- Able to work well under pressure and in diversity
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly punctual
- Reliable means of transportation
- Experience as a pharmaceutical/nutraceutical machine operator preferred
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent; Pharmaceutical Manufacturing diploma preferred
- Measure, dispense, and blend appropriate fill based on formulation
- Operate complex softgel or tablet and capsule equipment and make running adjustments as required
- Ensure all dosage forms are properly pressed and polished
- Maintain high production numbers for daily goals
- Produce product with emphasis on quality
- Follow instructions
- Provide feedback and maintenance requests to improve machine performance
- Complete all assigned quality control checks
- Participate in training and cross training, improvement initiatives including health and safety and quality improvement
- Adhere to all workplace safety policies and regulations
- Use all required safety equipment, e.g. steel-toed safety boots, sanitized uniforms, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- equipment operator: 1 year (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- Mandarin/ Cantonese (Preferred)