Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto
Bank Toronto urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto Jobs Details:
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
- Delivery: Lead Tier 1 / Tier 2 Business Transformations, Multi-segment and Corporate Programs on behalf of the Executive Sponsor and in alignment with Enterprise Strategies.
- Delivery Services: Provide Delivery Services on select Major Initiatives through established Centres of Excellence to improve delivery certainty.
- Strategy & Planning: Lead the overall EPDE strategy, develop Global Communications, Talent & Capability Strategies and manage EPDE Business Operations.
- Delivery Management Excellence: Drive project success through Enterprise wide support and mentoring on governance, project portfolio management best practices, tools and standardized processes.
- Data, Analytics and Change Management: Drive Project Delivery Excellence across the enterprise through the optimization of Project Data, Analytics and Reporting and provisioning of appropriate tools. Deliver Enterprise Change Management strategy on behalf of EPDE.
- Agile Transformation (ATP): Define the Bank's Enterprise Agile Methodology and Operating Model in collaboration with Technology and key control partners.
- CPDG: The Corporate Portfolio Delivery Group provides PMO services including Project Management and Portfolio Management to specific segments leveraging EPDE capabilities.
- Provide a high level of executive administrative support, ensuring excellent service and professionalism at every interaction
- Exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality. Keep executive(s)/immediate team up to date.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent judgment and unwavering integrity, exhibiting a high level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive correspondence, issues and information.
- Interact with executives and assistants internally and externally, and respond to requests with appropriate urgency, and provide relevant information as needed.
- Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support including: logistics related to calendar/meetings/events, proactive correspondence management, pre-mails, catering, managing a bring forward system, filing, arranging travel and reservations, expenses, and other related duties
- Prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency to meet deadlines and be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities.
- Proactively address or resolve issues within own area of accountability
- 1-2 years’ experience of supporting a senior executive required
- Highly organized - able to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities under tight timeframes.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task and effectively manage a variety of activities and different types of tasks.
- In depth-knowledge of the bank and business areas including organizational functions, contacts, policies and procedures in order to accomplish required tasks preferred
- Proactive nature - ability to make decisions with limited direction and information.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment where flexibility, keeping others informed and anticipating needs is essential.
- Demonstrated discretion and independent judgment when dealing with highly sensitive matters.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and relationship builder - diplomacy skills interpersonal effectiveness required to manage a fast paced work environment, manage expectations and deal effectively and professionally with stakeholders across various levels.
- The candidate must possess strong technical proficiency with software applications/programs and/or department specific systems as required (i.e. MS Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)Previous industry specific experience an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.