Bilingual Dealer Relationship Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Fairstone North York
Fairstone North York urgently required following position for Bilingual Dealer Relationship Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bilingual Dealer Relationship Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Fairstone North York Jobs Details:
Our Toronto-based client, an auto finance company is in need of a Dealer Relationship Specialist who has strong interpersonal skills and solid customer service experience. A self-motivated individual who is highly productive and results oriented when following up customer loan applications. A great communicator who can build solid customer relationships over the phone and is committed to achieving results, while being excited to be a part of a success story!
As a Dealer Relationship Specialist, you will use your interpersonal skills to build and strengthen relationships with deals by following up and assisting in the collection of necessary documents to increase and retain loan applications in a timely and efficient manner.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering high quality customer service to both dealers and customers by responding to inquiries regarding loan applications and expertly resolving them in a timely manner.
- Investigating and acting on approved loan applications by working with the dealers and internal Teams to ensure outstanding documents are received and applications are funded.
- Developing and strengthening dealer relationships in a customer service and sales centric environment.
- Operating within established corporate policies, procedures and guidelines.
Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.
The successful candidate will have:
- A post-secondary education or equivalent coupled with 1 to 3 years’ experience in a customer service position.
- Strong computer skills and a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills in conjunction with a proven track record to build strong business relationships with customers and fellow employees.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- A positive attitude while being a highly motivated team player.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to stay organized through prioritization.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Bilingual (French and English)
Compensation and Benefits for Permanent Employees:
- Very Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Flexible Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and
- Employer Sponsored Pension & Savings Plan
- Paid Planned and Unplanned days
- Tuition Assistance Programs, Volunteer Day, Personal Days
- Ongoing Learning, Development and Manager Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Referral Incentives up to $ 5000.00
and Much More……
Time Type:Full time