Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Tgt Solutions Inc Stratford
Tgt Solutions Inc Stratford urgently required following position for Office Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Tgt Solutions Inc Stratford Jobs Details:
TGT Solutions Inc. is a premier Systems Integrator focused on helping organizations to “Profit Through Technology®” since 1996. As a proud Canadian company, we are a team of innovative professionals experiencing exponential growth. We are seeking an Office Manager to join our team.
As the Office Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to provide administrative and organizational support to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of our organization.
- Documentation, filing, data entry
- Respond to enquiries/requests in a timely manner while liaising with vendors, customers, team members and management
- Answer general phone inquiries in a professional and courteous manner and direct phone inquiries to appropriate individuals
- Carry out invoicing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Manage payroll information for all staff
- Ensure that Vendors are paid on a timely basis and confirm payments are in line with Vendor contracts
- Order equipment and supplies for the office including price comparisons for best prices
- Supervise the Junior Administrator’s work
- Manage the Stratford Office including contact with the Landlord
- Onboard new personnel with regards to employee benefits packages, policies, payroll, time sheets, etc.
- General tasks as assigned by Senior Management
- Participate in development of Company policies where applicable
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Accounting or Related Discipline
- 10+ years general Office Administration experience
- Accounts payable, payroll data entry and accounts receivable experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Stratford, Ontario
Only qualified candidates eligible to work in Canada and living within commuting distance to Stratford Ontario will be considered for this position.
TGT Solutions offers a competitive compensation plan than includes a comprehensive benefits program, paid vacation, and sick days.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 10 years (Preferred)
- Stratford, ON (Preferred)
- Exceptional English both written and verbal (Required)