Municipal Relations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Spectrasite Inc Toronto
Spectrasite Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Municipal Relations Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Municipal Relations Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Spectrasite Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
The Contractor will provide site acquisition services for deployment of cellular tower sites.
Primary areas of responsibility include:
- Submit site plan applications to various municipalities in southern Ontario.
- Complete Public Consultation requirements for tower sites.
- Obtain Municipal Concurrence for tower sites.
Primary tasks include:
- Speaking to and meeting with planning staff at various municipalities.
- Completing site plan applications for tower sites.
- Attending public consultation open houses, responding to public inquiry regarding new tower sites.
- Attending Council meetings, obtaining concurrence letters from Land use authorities.
Qualified Candidates have the following:
- Drivers license and car required
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills (word processing)
- Some experience working with municipal planning staff would be beneficial
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $900.00 /week
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)
- English (Required)