Food Beverage Server Jobs Vacancy in New Castle Hotels Resorts Liscomb Mills
New Castle Hotels Resorts Liscomb Mills urgently required following position for Food Beverage Server. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Beverage Server Jobs Vacancy in New Castle Hotels Resorts Liscomb Mills Jobs Details:
- The main function of this position is to serve food and beverages to guests in outlets, lounges, banquets, in-room dining. This role is responsible for pre-setting the outlet, serving the meal courses, maintaining any side work stations, clearing all tables during and after each meal, and storing equipment at the end of each shift in its proper place.
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and warm hospitality to our guests in our upscale yet relaxed environment ensuring an exceptional experience when dining at our restaurant.
- To demonstrate a complete understanding of fine dining service and be able to turn challenges into opportunities to exceed guest expectations leaving them feeling understood.
- To fully understand all menu items, ingredients, preparation methods and garnishes to guide the guest through the menu by making suggestions as well as potential wine pairing recommendations.
- To work well independently, but also ready to step in and help other team members as necessary and to maintain a positive working relationship at all times with all fellow associates.
- To perform all opening, side and closing duties as well as any miscellaneous duties and responsibilities given by the Restaurant Manager.
- Must be able to courteously handle all guest requests and be available to work a flexible schedule. Must have the ability to remain standing for extensive periods of time and to carry heavy trays of food. Long hours sometimes required. Medium work, exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.