Office Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Goeasy Mississauga
Goeasy Mississauga urgently required following position for Office Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Goeasy Mississauga Jobs Details:
If you are looking to join one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, goeasy Ltd. is the place for you! A publicly traded company on the TSX with over 4000% shareholder return since 2001, goeasy operates two main business units. easyfinancial is our consumer lending business that offers secured and unsecured installment loans of up to $25,000 and easyhome is Canada’s largest merchandise lease-to-own company. It is our mission to provide everyday Canadians the chance for a better tomorrow, today by giving them access to the credit they need and by offering them a second chance when they have been turned down by banks and traditional lenders. With a retail network of nearly 400 locations across Canada and over 1700 employees, we are able to build lasting relationships with our customers as we help them rebuild their credit and graduate towards prime rates and a brighter financial future.
goeasy seeking an energetic and highly motivated Office Coordinator to provide support to our corporate personnel at our head office located in Mississauga, Ontario. This includes managing the day-to-day administrative and clerical activities, managing vendor relationships, maintaining the office and providing support to the executive assistant of the President. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
- Maintain mail rooms, including tidiness, weekly inventory of stationary and supplies, keep stationary room fully stocked
- Maintain storage room, sick room (including ordering first aid supplies), prayer room, office lounges, and any common space
- Maintain main kitchen & kitchenettes, catering kitchen (tidiness, organizing storage, order & inventory of supplies)
- Manage healthy snack & lunch program, coffee machine contract
- Arrange catering for Executive meetings, including set up and clean up
- Handle office maintenance request with property management company
- Maintain cleanliness of meeting rooms, including Executive boardroom
- Put together staff meeting presentations, setup for staff meetings
- Corporate office request (furniture repairs, orders, light bulbs, ceiling tiles, gym, etc.)
- Reception back up for lunch breaks, vacation and as needed
- Back up support for Administrative/Executive Assistant as required
- Assist with corporate events & special projects as required
- Any other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Post-secondary education or equivalent in office administration (asset)
- Computer skills to include MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access with the ability to create, manipulate spreadsheets and data management
- Highly organized and self-starter
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines in fast paced work/office environment.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks at once and prioritizing work
- Detail oriented and low level of supervision
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team
- Adaptable to changing priorities
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. Candidates must provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why should you work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below: