Architectural Draftsperson Jobs Vacancy in Nelson Lumber Company Ltd Lloydminster
Nelson Lumber Company Ltd Lloydminster urgently required following position for Architectural Draftsperson. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architectural Draftsperson Jobs Vacancy in Nelson Lumber Company Ltd Lloydminster Jobs Details:
Nelson Homes located in Lloydminster, Alberta has an immediate opening for an Architectural Draftsperson. This is a full time position with hours Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, and occasional weekends depending on workload.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Produce technically accurate architectural drawings for single and multi-family residential that reflect the applicable Building Codes and the National Energy Code.
- Liaison between sales, engineers, and customers to accurately complete the drawings so that manufacturing can transition the drawings into production.
- Manage and maintain the Nelson standard plans.
- Design and develop new home models.
- Occasionally travel to meet with customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
The successful candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Be very personable, outgoing, self-motivated, responsible, and hard working with a very high standard to produce drawings in a timely fashion.
- Be proficient in producing accurate and detailed architectural drawings.
- Have a thorough understanding of structural design for residential construction
- Have a thorough understanding of the National and Alberta Building Codes including the National Energy Code. Working knowledge of other building codes would be an asset.
- Be extremely organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the drafting industry.
- Be fluent in Microsoft applications.
Will be based upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- drafting industry: 2 years (Required)