Technical Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Infor Toronto
Infor Toronto urgently required following position for Technical Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Infor Toronto Jobs Details:
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/infor/careers?trk=top_nav_careers
JOB SUMMARY: We are seeking a well organized, motivated individual to join our growing Workforce Management development organization in the role of a Technical Project Manager. The ideal candidate will want to work in a dynamic fast-paced agile environment, with focus on technology and cloud, leading one or more internal and client facing projects.
Infor Workforce Management suite is a powerful scheduling solution that focuses on employee scheduling, and time and attendance tracking, serving a Fortune 500 client portfolio. You would be joining a fast-paced cross-functional group focused on delivering a portfolio of world-class products. If you want to build beautiful software, contact us.
- Lead one or more projects/initiatives with focus on cloud and technology
- Plan, define, execute technical deliverables/project plan against established timelines
- Provide scope, schedule and milestones management across one or more projects or dev streams
- Communicate goals, status, progress updates to senior management, customers and other stakeholders
- Influence project outcomes, manage project risks / issues, provide escalation management as required
- Interface with multiple teams / stakeholder, to remove obstacles and to support risk mitigation
- Coordinate delivery across departments and org boundaries that exist within large complex organization
- Participate in sprint and release planning, backlog refinement and retrospectives as needed
- Conduct project post mortems and generate actionable feedback for long-term operational improvements
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with stakeholders at department, Director/VP level
- Develop and build best practices and tools for project execution and management in an Agile organization
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- An undergraduate and/or Master’s degree in a Computer Science or a related IT field
- 2-5+ years of managing projects / delivery in technical environment
- Solid understanding of traditional SDLC and Agile SCRUM process
- Previous software development experience or related technical experience a plus
- Previous experience as a ScrumMaster a plus
- Experience with cloud deployment and SaaS delivery model a plus
- Experience in Retail and/or Healthcare industry is a plus
- Clear verbal / written communication, active listening, empathy and approachable
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills including, written, verbal and presentation.
- Ability to define, understand and effectively communicate technical deliverables and risks
- Ability to grasp complex tiered system architectures, interfaces, cloud concept, security
- Independence and self-direction; ability to exercise independent judgment and take appropriate action
- Experience in working with remote and offshore teams
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Exceptional growth and learning potential for anyone looking to advance
- Complex and innovative enterprise level product work
- Flexibility around office hours and working from home
- Collaborative environment, positive and friendly atmosphere, with focus on results
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, military service obligation or veteran status, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000.
Job Type: Full-time