Delivery Experience Specialist Oakville Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Oakville
Tesla Oakville urgently required following position for Delivery Experience Specialist Oakville. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Experience Specialist Oakville Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Oakville Jobs Details:
Delivery Experience Specialist
The Tesla Delivery team is committed to providing the best customer experience from the time an order is placed through the day of delivery. The focus of the Delivery Experience Specialist is to manage valuable relationships over several months and help customers prepare for ownership by covering important topics like charging, financing, registration, trade-ins and appointment logistics. The Delivery Experience Specialist is also expected to wow customers when it comes time to present and acquaint them with their Model S or X on the most exciting day of all, delivery day. This position is a great opportunity to have a direct impact on the Tesla customer experience and assume a critical responsibility in the company’s rapidly expanding sales operation.
- Welcome customers to the Tesla family by making their journey to ownership a delightful experience.
- Manage expectations and communication from the point of order until delivery for a defined pipeline of customers. Re-calibrate expectations as needed in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Identify and overcome objections and obstacles, including charging, financing, timing and customer education.
- Interface with support admin teams (Financial Solutions, DMV, Trade-ins), as well as service, sales and logistics to seamlessly coordinate all aspects of the delivery. As needed, communicate directly with lending institutions and external trade-in partners.
- Coordinate all aspects of the final transaction, including receipt of final payment. Ensure all purchase, financing and registration documents are thoroughly and accurately completed in line with accounting’s revenue recognition standards.
- Prepare vehicles and host delivery appointments, including new owner orientations tailored to the individual customer’s needs and comfort level.
- Partner with service to act as the last line of defense for quality and customer experience before the vehicle handover. Communicate feedback to program management and other relevant parties to drive departmental efficiency and company-wide improvements.
- Support the Delivery Manager in delivery center operations, task completion and ensuring superior customer service. Uphold a professional appearance at all times.
- Contribute ideas toward improving the Tesla delivery experience, as well as back-end processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services, as well as local incentives for EV owners. Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
- Proactively and consistently update our CRM system to ensure accurate and timely delivery information is available to management.
- In certain locations, assist with vehicle licensing / registration activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Consistent record of customer service excellence with a knack for identifying customer needs.
- Independent self-starter; seeks opportunities to solve problems and enjoys working in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-oriented and possesses the ability to work cross-functionally with other groups.
- Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills; highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to work across multiple systems (experience with Salesforce.com a plus).
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and after-hours, along with an on-call rotation.
- Legal right to work in the country you are applying
- Travel to and from Tesla locations up to 20% of the time.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program