Draftsperson Jobs Vacancy in Viking Fire Protection Vancouver
Viking Fire Protection Vancouver urgently required following position for Draftsperson. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Draftsperson Jobs Vacancy in Viking Fire Protection Vancouver Jobs Details:
We are looking for 2 candidates: One Revit Draftsperson and one AutoCAD 2D Draftsperson
As a Draftsperson reporting to the Design Team Leader, you will be mainly responsible for drafting fire suppression systems and prepare drawings in accordance with current codes using Revit, and/or AutoCAD 2D software. Among other things, your responsibilities will be to:
- Reproduce and draw sketches, drawings and plans;
- Verify drawings in accordance with the established procedure;
- Participate in project meetings with project managers;
- Submit drawings to the Design Team Leader for approval.
Working within our Engineering Department and with a great design team, your work will help the company adequately meet his clients’ expectations and guarantee them the security of their fire systems.
- One candidate must have an Autodesk Revit diploma;
- One candidate must have an AutoCAD 2D diploma;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in computer-assisted design with AutoCAD 2014;
- Team oriented, Adaptable / Flexible;
- Experience in the fire protection industry (an asset).
- Knowledge of HydraCad (an asset).