Development Engineering Application Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in York Region Newmarket
York Region Newmarket urgently required following position for Development Engineering Application Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Development Engineering Application Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in York Region Newmarket Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Manager, Development Engineering, is responsible for monitoring the status of development applications; coordinating and forwarding applications to appropriate Regional Branches/Departments; soliciting response and corresponding with stakeholders; recording and processing financial fees and documents; maintaining data bases; researching and preparing statistical and status reports; and updating internal and external guidelines, processes, procedures, policies and web content.
- Successful completion of a Community College Diploma Program in Civil Engineering or Urban Planning or related field or equivalent approved combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in a municipal environment with emphasis on planning and development and a background in municipal services and road design and/or construction.
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license with a reliable vehicle for use on corporate business.
- Thorough understanding of the municipal planning process and the development approvals process.
- Working knowledge of engineering plans.
- Working knowledge of construction practices relating to road, water and sewer construction.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer service, communication, team work, initiative/self-management and accountability, and flexibility/adaptability.
- Computer literacy utilizing MS Office software applications and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, scheduling, presentation and data base management applications.
- Excellent communication skills to resolve issues, respond to inquiries and work effectively and in cooperation with consultants, contractors, public etc.
- Ability to prepare correspondence and reports.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and meet required deadlines.
- Ability to work outside regular business hours as required.
0830 - 1630
How to Apply
Please apply on-line by November 26, 2018, quoting competition #23140. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email or by telephone.
$36.78 - $39.97 per hour. This is a Union position.