Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Rgb Audio Visual Inc Toronto
Rgb Audio Visual Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Rgb Audio Visual Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
As someone starting off your career, you’re looking for that one, great opportunity where you can flex your skills, and have a real impact with a well-known organization. This is that role.
We’re RGB Audio/Visual, a small company with a tremendous industry reputation for high-quality work to a wide variety of high-profile clients.
We’re looking for a new office administrator – someone who is excited to take on an impactful, highly varied role. If you’re ready to join our tradition of excellence, then we want to hear from you.
In this role, you will be one of the pillars that supports our smooth operation. From logistics to sales to reception to accounting, you will help ensure that our office continues to function on a day-to-day basis.
Specifically, we’ll be asking you whether you’ve had these experiences:
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge. This is a computer heavy role, so you’ll need a strong background in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, internet, and working knowledge of Sage accounting software (Business Vision)
- Experience doing a people-centric job like customer service. This role supports the whole business, so we want you to have a friendly, outgoing personality, and be excited about talking to and supporting a wide variety of people
- Experience in an office management role. This position is all about the details - you take great pride in your work, take initiative, and understand that even the smallest tasks contribute to the success of the entire company
- Working with numbers- assist with quotes, Purchase Orders and fulfilling the orders by job scheduling or shipping.
- Maintain and update logs
- Answering phones
- Initiative – you’re always looking for the next task, and know when there’s something that needs doing. Whether it involves tying up loose ends on an account, or making sure that deliverables are communicated and reviewed with all involved.
- Flexibility – you’re willing and able to learn new things. You like new challenges and seek out new ways to solve problems.
- Exceptional communication - you have strong written and verbal communication skills, and are comfortable interacting with clients and coworkers alike.
This is a full-time position working out of our Scarborough location. You’ll work Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm, with a competitive starting salary of $16 to $18/hour commensurate with experience.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to build real career skills, with a strong, stable company. If you take pride in offering terrific customer service, in being a trusted member of the team, and in being a creative, independent problem-solver, this role may be for you.
- Experience working in an office administration role
- Experience with general bookkeeping/accounting, including AP and AR, etc.
- Strong computer skills, including expertise with Microsoft Excel (formulas, LOOKUPS, pivot tables)
- Experience using Sage accounting software or alternative accounting package
- Experience in a customer service role, or in a role where you correspond with customers/suppliers over the phone and email
- Highly organized with capacity for attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and assess situations of urgency with wisdom
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from