Safety And Training Manager Jobs Vacancy in Safety First Contracting Limited Dartmouth
Safety First Contracting Limited Dartmouth urgently required following position for Safety And Training Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Safety And Training Manager Jobs Vacancy in Safety First Contracting Limited Dartmouth Jobs Details:
Safety and Training Course Manager
Safety First-SFC Ltd., a leader in providing traffic control services, traffic safety products and industrial safety courses is growing and requires a Safety and Training Manager in our Dartmouth office. This position is accountable for coordinating, managing, and tracking course related details, such as; clients, instructors and scheduling dates and locations. The ideal candidate will be an individual who has great communication skills, sales experience, is self-motivated, organized and has the ability to multi task while managing large workloads in a fast paced environment. Candidate must also be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision in an organized and timely manner. A COMBINATION OF RECENT AND PAST EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING SAFETY, SALES AND PROVIDING ACTUAL COURSE INSTRUCTION CONSIDERED A DEFINITE ASSET!
Job Responsibilities Will Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Manage the accounts of current customers
- Prospect new customers with training needs
- Coordinate all details for safety courses
- Keep CRM platform up to date
- Track sales throughout the year
- Maintain COR certification
- Manage Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee meetings
- Ensure and endorse compliance with safety standards, policies and procedures
- Manage safety inspections and accident reporting
- Implement return to work programs
- Maintain an emphasis on our top priorities of safety, customer service, efficiency, and teamwork
- Utilize internal reports, processes, and procedures to help provide superior customer service
- Network within industry and business segments to promote both our industry and company
- Provide clear direction to team members to ensure a high level of effectiveness
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing all other tasks as required.
- Minimum High School Diploma (University degree/post-secondary equivalent preferred)
- Experience in sales
- Knowledge and experience in occupational health and safety
- Knowledge and experience with worker’s compensation boards of Atlantic provinces
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel and word
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excels at operating in a fast paced environment with a commitment to get the job done
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and constructive criticism
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Adept problem solving skills
A POSITIVE CAN DO ATTITUDE IS ESSENTIAL!
Wage & Benefits
- Medical & Dental plan available after three month probationary period
- Company bonus plan after probationary period
- 12 days paid vacation * includes sick time
- All hotels/meals paid for out of town stays
- Computer laptop, phone and other items necessary for position
To Apply: Please submit your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format only, referencing Safety and Training Manager in the subject line.
Thank you to all those who apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year