Human Resources Manager Jobs Vacancy in Building Products Golden
Building Products Golden urgently required following position for Human Resources Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Manager Jobs Vacancy in Building Products Golden Jobs Details:
- Provide management level consultation and services regarding HR operations, programs, systems, employee/labor relations and compliance issues.
- Support HR Directors in the design, communication and execution of strategic HR solutions to address issues and/or improve HR processes and systems.
- Responsible for support, training and enforcement of all corporate programs and compliance activities.
- Conduct and/or support investigations for site LP Confidential calls, employee concerns, complaints and other issues.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resources functions. Ensure personnel decisions, policies, procedures and reporting requirements are in compliance with regulatory requirements and LP core values.
- Ensure effective new hire orientation, education and training for employees. Ensure timely and consistent delivery of training programs.
- Supervise activities of HR business support or generalist staff
- Ensure employee records, payroll documents, Performance Reviews, Performance and Action Plans, Corrective Action Reports and other documents are properly prepared and processed as needed
- May need to maintain effective working relationship with union and properly administer the agreement. Interpret, manage and consult on grievance and arbitration. Assist, as necessary, with contract negotiations. Administer hourly compensation in compliance with the agreement and governmental requirements.
- May manage programs at a corporate level, such as relocation, background screens, substance abuse, etc.
- May provide oversight of affirmative action plan completion
- May manage workforce planning to include job postings and recruitment for site staffing needs.
- Manage and/or administer compensation and performance management programs to ensure fair and consistent treatment of all employees.
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- May administer hourly and salaried benefits programs at the plant site.
- Perform all duties in accordance with environmental and safety rules and regulations. Perform other duties as necessary.
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Results
- Communicates for Impact
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment law, labor relations, and HR strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of compensation, benefits, safety, training, and workforce planning practices and principles
- Demonstrated knowledge of jobs associated with the manufacturing process.
- Working knowledge of HR systems including HRIS and payroll.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- 7 plus years’ related experience; demonstrated supervisory skills
- Unionized work environment experience as an HR professional
- Or any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
- Office environment.
- Exposure to plant environment may be subject to extreme temperatures with exposure to dust, noise, and chemicals.
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.