Junior Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Oec Group Global Logistics Performers Montréal
Oec Group Global Logistics Performers Montréal urgently required following position for Junior Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Oec Group Global Logistics Performers Montréal Jobs Details:
The OEC Group, a leading International Freight Forwarder and logistics provider worldwide, with offices in Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver and affiliates globally, is looking for dynamic, highly motivated team players who are dedicated to excellence and welcome challenging and rewarding opportunities. We offer excellent benefits, opportunities for growth within the company and salary commensurate with experience. OEC Group is an equal opportunity Employer.
OEC Group is actively seeking to fill the regular full-time Junior Administrative Assistant role at the head office located in St-Laurent, Qc. It is an excellent opportunity to provide administrative support to top level executives in the executive office of an international company.
Working under the direction of the Vice-President, Operations and in collaboration with the Executive Administrative Assistant, the Junior Administrative Assistant has the following main responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to executives, CEO and Executive Administrative Assistant
- Manage the calendar of four executives
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications (telephone, e-mail, correspondence, internal communications and fax)
- Organize, plan, coordinate and follow-up on executives' scheduled appointments, meetings, activities and traveling
- Assist CEO & executive team in preparing for meetings and presentations
- Occasionally take minutes in meetings or conference calls and prepare briefing reports and action lists
- File and organize documents and correspondence
- Translate communications, documents and presentations from French to English, and from English to French
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role assisting top level executives
- Fluently bilingual, both in French and English, verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Team player
- Strong people and communication skills
- Good research skills and high level of attention to details
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
This role is for someone looking to develop a career. It is a rewarding opportunity in an ever growing company in a thriving global industry.
Please send a resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Montréal (Preferred)
- French (Required)
- English (Required)