Shipping Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Innovative Mechanical Solutions Edmonton
Innovative Mechanical Solutions Edmonton urgently required following position for Shipping Logistics Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shipping Logistics Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Innovative Mechanical Solutions Edmonton Jobs Details:
Innovative Mechanical Solutions is hiring a Shipping/Logistics Coordinator to prepare shipment documentation in a timely and orderly fashion.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare packing slips for each shipment.
- Implement strategy and identify improvements.
- Prepare international shipment documentation.
- Schedule transport / delivery companies.
- Prepare Compliance documentations when required.
- Work within the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have an understanding of NAFTA and Proforma invoicing.
- Experience with Material Certification and Compliance Certificates an STRONG asset.
- Experience in Oil & Gas an asset
- Experience in Manufacturing an asset
- Exceptional time management and coordination skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.)
- Must read, write and speak English
- Attention to detail and organizational skills a must
Shift: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Wage & Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package through Sunlife Financial after 3 months
- Rebate for work boots purchase available after 3 months
- Company RSP to begin in January 2019.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- NAFTA: 3 years (Preferred)
- Shipping Coordinating: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)
- English (Required)