Psw Jobs Vacancy in River Glen Haven Nursing Home Sutton
River Glen Haven Nursing Home Sutton urgently required following position for Psw. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Psw Jobs Vacancy in River Glen Haven Nursing Home Sutton Jobs Details:
Responsible to function under the supervision of the Director, Resident Care, Nurse Manager and Registered Nursing staff by assisting residents to meet their emotional, social, cultural, spiritual and physical needs. As a valued member of Long Term Care and Seniors Services, the Personal Support Worker demonstrates a commitment to resident safety by providing quality care in accordance with the organization’s mission and vision.
- Completion of, or currently enrolled in the Personal Support Worker Certification program as per the requirements of the Long Term Care Homes Act and Regulations as below:
- (i) the vocational standards established by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities,
- (ii) the standards established by the National Association of Career Colleges, or
- (iii) the standards established by the Ontario Community Support Association; and
- must be a minimum of 600 hours in duration, counting both class time and practical experience time.
- Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening that is less than six (6) months old at time of hire.
- As a condition of employment, candidates are required to submit documented results of a TB test, as per Public Health requirements.
Salary Range : As per the collective agreement or non-union job band
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year