Assistant General Manager Supervisor Stouffville Jobs Vacancy in Louis Bar And Grill Stouffville
Louis Bar And Grill Stouffville urgently required following position for Assistant General Manager Supervisor Stouffville. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant General Manager Supervisor Stouffville Jobs Vacancy in Louis Bar And Grill Stouffville Jobs Details:
Now looking to a hire dynamic, outgoing and friendly person that is capable of taking on assistant general manager/supervisor role. We are looking to hire the best supervisor or team leader for our restaurant! Our iconic image and Devilishly Good! service and products deserve no less.
St. Louis Bar & Grill. is currently seeking a qualified assistant general manager/supervisor for it's location. The position will require a thorough knowledge of all aspects of restaurant operations including Human Resource Management, Financial Reporting and Interpretation, BOH Operations and Facilities Management. Most importantly we are looking for a team leader who truly has a Guest First! attitude and is able to coach and develop that attitude with our teammates. St. Louis is an industry leader in providing proprietary products served with a Devilishly Good! hospitality experience and we are seeking someone to help us deliver on those promises to each guest, every day.
- Must have strong communications skills and be able to build strong working relations with a diverse work force.
- Should have strength in event and party planning and fun activities that exudes enjoyment within an active atmosphere.
- 3 - 5 years management experience in a high volume casual dining restaurant.
- We are looking for a restaurant team leader who is just as comfortable leading the kitchen as they are interacting with guests in the dining room.
- Candidates should have a successful track record of implementing and executing local store marketing initiatives that resulted in improved top line sales.
- We are seeking a results driven assistant general manager who can maintain a Guest First! culture with both staff and guests.
- Clean criminal record check to be provided.
This position is for St. Louis Stouffville location, which is expected to be open in the mid-Feb, 2018. The successful candidate may start as early as January to be part of the initial training, with part time schedule. Training hours are compensated.
Interested candidates please forward your resumes to email@example.com.