Client Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fundraising Toronto
Fundraising Toronto urgently required following position for Client Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fundraising Toronto Jobs Details:
As an Up Account Manager you play a pivotal role in the success of our campaigns and our client partnerships. You will be the main point of contact on campaigns with our charity partners and internal team members; the key to success in this role is establishing strong relationships with both groups.
Reporting to the Director and working in partnership with the National Director of Field, the Account Manager will maintain a level of autonomy and decision-making, and therefore must be a confident, solutions-oriented, assertive leader, who can react quickly and strategically to change. The ideal candidate is committed to excellence in their work, is detail oriented, doesn't shy away from a challenge and is passionate about the fundraising sector.
- Build strong relationships with clients and operate as day-to- day client contact.
- Strategically manage internal team, agency resources and workflow process, to ensure excellence across campaigns.
- Prepare and review activity reports and status reports for clients, providing campaign analysis, insights and top line trends.
- Develop and execute critical path for campaign launch, while adhering to timelines and ensuring high-quality delivery.
- Exhibit an understanding of clients needs with an ability to anticipate concerns, obstacles and relationship needs.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility for budgets and billings.
- Take an active role in building a positive team culture.
- Contribute to online presence through social media.
- Ability to identify business growth opportunities with existing clients and assist in new business development initiatives with President.
Keep up to date on sector news and trends with an ability to translate those into insights and strategy for clients.
- Prior integrated fundraising or marketing/advertising agency experience in an account management role or equivalent is required.
- Strong relationship builder and a natural problem solver.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle a high volume of work while managing competing requirements.
- Proven fiscal management skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strategic thinker with the ability to take the lead on projects.
- Solid understanding of sector and face to face industry.
- Expertise in social media an asset.