Retail Cashier Sales Floor Support Vaughan Mills Rack Jobs Vacancy in Nordstrom Vaughan
- Retail Cashier Sales Floor Support Vaughan Mills Rack
- Vaughan ON
- 21 Jul, 2018 25 days ago
Nordstrom Vaughan urgently required following position for Retail Cashier Sales Floor Support Vaughan Mills Rack. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Cashier Sales Floor Support Vaughan Mills Rack Jobs Vacancy in Nordstrom Vaughan Jobs Details:
- Keep the customer experience quick, easy and fun while helping customers uncover the great deals they're looking for
- Create a smooth fitting room experience by greeting customers and taking them to their fitting rooms, then sorting and returning clothing to the floor.
- Share your love of fashion —and a great bargain —with customers
- Tell customers all about upcoming events, our Nordstrom gift cards, Nordstrom Rewards TM program and mailing list
- Keep the stockrooms and sales floor organized, re-stocked and tidy as shoppers hunt for the great deals they’re looking for
- Be the keeper of the merchandise, complete all inventory processes and make sure merchandise is properly checked in and is accurately ticketed
- Work with the team to ensure the sale’s floor stays "runway ready" through stocking, re-merchandising and straightening throughout the day
- Assist the team with inventory control initiatives
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent, preferred
- Bring your enthusiasm and sense of adventure to the team, see the glass as half full and are all about accountability, initiative and having a high level of ownership
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your professionalism, organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Keep a calm head when dealing with customer concerns
- Have solid math, verbal and written communications skills
- Embrace working a flexible schedule
Date Posted: 08/07/2018, 2:31:52 PM