Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Konstruct Interactive Calgary
Konstruct Interactive Calgary urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Konstruct Interactive Calgary Jobs Details:
We’re looking for a motivated digital marketer to join our team. On our digital marketing team, you’ll get to wear a few hats and work with our awesome clients. You will (and work with our team to) onboard clients, set campaign strategy, plan, execute, and analyze our client’s digital marketing campaigns. You must be comfortable communicating directly with clients and within our cross-functional team confidently.
You have up to the minute knowledge of the latest search engine and digital marketing trends, and always keep yourself up to date. You’re in this field because you love it. You love the pace and embrace change. You live by the motto “implement, test, optimize, repeat”. You want our clients to get the best bang for their buck and grow like crazy. Data makes you tick, you can never get enough of it and can get lost in spreadsheets analyzing data for hours.
Candidates must be located in Calgary and Area and have the ability to travel to in-city client meetings when required.
- Help our clients grow their business through effective digital marketing
- Create, monitor, analyze, & optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Present strategic plans and opportunities to clients
- Develop and implement workplans
- Coordinate with our team of content specialists, developers, designers, and search specialists.
Your Experience & Skills:
- Well-versed in Search Engine Optimization: local, technical, on-page, off-site.
- Google Search Ads (certification preferred) & SEM
- Online Display Advertising Fundamentals, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Google Analytics (Individual certification preferred)
- More important than anything: you love to learn and new tools - this field is always changing and you love to change with it!
We offer a flexible work environment, opportunities for growth, and much more! We're a small team with BIG heart.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- search engine optimization: 2 years (Preferred)
- SEM: 2 years (Preferred)