Fixed Income Back Office Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Montréal
Bnp Paribas Montréal urgently required following position for Fixed Income Back Office Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fixed Income Back Office Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Montréal Jobs Details:
Fail Reporting, Resolution and Claims Processing to reduce operational risk by researching, reporting and resolving claims on fails for Fixed Income Securities, supporting the US Trading and Sales desks.
- Report and follow up outstanding Fixed Income fails and claims
- Work with the Back Office and Trade Support on timely failed trade resolution
- Responsible for Fail Claims, (including Monthly TMPG fail claims) for Fixed Income securities
- Generate monthly spreadsheet for fails globally, including New York, Lisbon, and Tokyo
- Ensure timely issuance of fail claims prior to the monthly deadline
- Daily communication with clients regarding claim status and resolution
- Stay current with industry updates and SIFMA Best Practices
- Initiate payments in BONY BDC and IMPACT
- Maintain high quality of customer service.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Candidates should have at least 5 years experience in a broker/dealer environment and have had close contact with Front Office and Operations teams. 4 year college degree preferred. Necessary characteristics include: attention to detail, accuracy, reliability, initiative, and good communication skills. Candidates must be able to work well with multiple teams, including Front Office & Operations.
- General knowledge of Back Office Operations, specifically Fixed Income Securities
- Knowledge of repo/reverse trade processing, including calculation of interest
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive research skills
- Assertive follow up to outstanding payments and discrepancies
- High Level of Excel skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dealer Broker Environment: 3 years (Required)
- Knowledge of repo/reverse trade processing: 1 year (Required)
- Back Office Operations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Montréal (Required)
- English and French (Preferred)