Secretary Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pgvg Labs Blainville
Pgvg Labs Blainville urgently required following position for Secretary Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Secretary Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pgvg Labs Blainville Jobs Details:
PGVG LABS is in full expansion and is expanding aggressively into the Canadian market as well as in the international markets!
WHO WE ARE
PGVG LABS is the fastest growing full-scale manufacturing of high-quality e-liquids. We’re taking the world by storm and effectively shaping the industry. From manufacturing to distribution, our chief focus is on growth through a commitment to superior customer service, innovation, and quality. Our diverse team consists of individuals who are highly skilled in a broad range of jobs, working in an environment designed to facilitate an engaged workforce and a performance-driven culture.
As a Secretary, you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, emails, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma
Job Type: Full-time
- Secretarial: 1 year (Preferred)