Back Office Administration Representative Benefits Jobs Vacancy in Optima Communications International Inc Toronto
- Back Office Administration Representative Benefits
- Optima Communications International Inc
- Toronto ON
- 30 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Optima Communications International Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Back Office Administration Representative Benefits. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Back Office Administration Representative Benefits Jobs Vacancy in Optima Communications International Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
- Permanent full time positions, 5 shifts per week Monday to Friday between 8 am and 8 pm,
- Offering base of $14.25 per hour as well as hourly performance bonus of between $0.25 - $3.50,
- Progressive benefit structure available after three (3) months offering up to $300 annually for family health expenses,
- Growth & development opportunities including fully paid initial Training, on-going Workshops,
- Agent Certification and Optima’s Leadership Specialist Training Program.
- Minimum of 1-2 years inbound customer service experience is a must, (preference given to candidates with 3 years inbound experience, utility, finance, and/or insurance exposure)
- Stellar oral & written English communication skills
- Ability to type 30 WPM,
- Superior math and spelling skills,
- Comfort with computers and CRM technology, and
- Proven discipline, dependability, consistency, superior customer-focus, and extreme flexibility toward scope and breadth of role.
Centrally located in downtown Toronto, steps from Union Station (with easy access to TTC & GO Transit).
In this permanent full-time role, the successful candidate will be responsible for fulfilling a wide-range of administrative duties in the context of providing excellent customer service including: billing, payment processing, collections, account set up, updates, and all forms of customer service negotiation and problem-solving.
Optima Communications International Inc. is a third party contact centre outsourcer providing solutions to major businesses since 1992. We pride ourselves on our people and the close working relationships we have with long standing clients, market leaders in Financial, Utilities and Business Services. We’ve established a sterling reputation in our industry as the call centre of choice by acting as a seamless extension of our client’s and their business.
Complete our on line application, and If selected you will be contacted via phone by a member of our Recruitment Team.
Optima Communications International Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Optima Communications International Inc. Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for telephone interviews will be contacted.
Optima wishes you all the best in your employment search!