Public Relations Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Napier Outdoors St. Catharines
Napier Outdoors St. Catharines urgently required following position for Public Relations Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Public Relations Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Napier Outdoors St. Catharines Jobs Details:
Napier Outdoors is looking for a passionate, persistent, and creative Public Relations & Marketing Coodinator to add to our team. The Public Relations & Marketing Coodinator will take the lead on all PR tactics and work with the marketing team on implementing experiential and traditional marketing strategies in order to generate brand awareness.
- Create press material and pitch stories to media
- Foster media relationships with editors, writers and reviewers
- Support the execution of PR programs by calling magazine and newspaper editors in order to obtain free press
- Keep editorial calendars and media lists up to date
- Manage and continuously develop event sponsorship programs
- Seek and obtain brand ambassadors and social influencers
- Manage all aspects of Napier’s website
- Strategize, create content and manage social media accounts to increase engagement, reach, and impressions
- Develop email campaigns and utilize email marketing to grow current database
- Assist with developing and implementing product launches
- Strong verbal communication and project management skills
- Able to prioritize, multitask and problem solve in a deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of WordPress websites an asset
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to help the company succeed and bring all marketing efforts to a new level
At Napier Outdoors, we offer a competitive salary and a team focused semi-casual work environment with an opportunity for career advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Public Relations: 1 year (Preferred)