Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation Hamilton
Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation Hamilton urgently required following position for Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Hamilton Health Sciences Corporation Hamilton Jobs Details:
The residency program in Diagnostic Radiology at McMaster University is a 4 year training program. Five institutions participate in our program: Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre; Hamilton General Hospital, McMaster University Medical Centre, St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton and Toronto Hospital for Sick Kids. The program fosters the development of general radiology skills as well as strong consultative skills. There are currently 32 residents in the program.
Monday to Friday; days
This position is temporary until July 2020.
2. Minimum two years related office experience
3. Demonstrated expertise in minute-taking and transcription abilities
4. Proficient keyboarding skills (60 WPM)
5. Demonstrated proficient computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and database systems (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Word Perfect, Windows 2000, Adobe Creator)
6. Demonstrated scheduling skills
7. Demonstrated ability in performing internet searches
8. Demonstrated effective problem-solving abilities
9. Demonstrated ability to appreciate confidential nature of position
10. Demonstrated interest in new learning
11. Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative, organize and establish priorities and meet deadlines
12. Excellent communication and telephone skills
13. Ability to meet task deadlines and work well under pressure and with constant interruptions
14. Ability to work with all members of the University, learners and other stakeholders
15. Ability to update and keep track of financial records
16. Knowledge and experience with Human Resource processes preferred
17. Experience with One45 on-line evaluation software preferred
19. Experience with registering residents annually with various associations including: American College of Radiology (ACR), American Institute of Radiologic Pathology (AIRP), Association of Radiologists (CAR), RadPrimer, StatDX, Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) etc.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must apply during the posting period. All internal and external applicants may ONLY apply via the Careers website.
Hamilton Health Sciences is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate any needs under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities, if requested. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application processes, please contact Human Resources Operations at 905-521-2100, Ext. 46947 for assistance. If the applicant requires a specific accommodation because of a disability during an interview, the applicant will need to advise the hiring manager when scheduling the interview and the appropriate accommodations can be made.
This competition is open to all qualified applicants, however, qualified internal applicants will be considered first. Past performance will be considered as part of the selection process. If you are a previous employee of Hamilton Health Sciences, please note: the circumstances around an employee's exit will be considered prior to an offer of employment
Proficiency in both Official Languages, French and English, is considered an asset
If this position is temporary, selection for this position will be as per the outlined Collective Agreements:
Article 30 (k), CUPE Collective Agreement
Article 10.7 (d), ONA Collective Agreement
Article 13.01 (b) (ii), OPSEU 273 Collective Agreement
Article 14.04, OPSEU 209 Collective Agreement
Article 2.07 and Article 13, PIPSC RT Collective Agreement