Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Vitasoy Beverages North America Toronto
Vitasoy Beverages North America Toronto urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Vitasoy Beverages North America Toronto Jobs Details:
Founded in 1940, Vitasoy is an iconic Hong Kong beverage company that is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HK 0345) under Vitasoy International Holdings Limited. Its global headquarters are in Tuen Mun, New Territories, Hong Kong. Vitasoy North America has plans to relocate its headquarters to Toronto, Canada at the end of 2018. Vitasoy North America Inc. (VNA) is responsible for the promotion and brand management of the Vitasoy and Vita brands of beverages across the U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Central & South America and the Caribbean.
Position: Executive Assistant
Reporting to: President
Location: Toronto, ON
Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to the CEO, this position primarily provides high-level administrative support to corporate executives and Sales Managers by conducting research, preparing company statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings. The position will also be involved in all company and corporate legal matters the handling of highly confidential materials. Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparation of all Board Resolutions and Board related matters
- Coordination of correspondence for all legal matters and filling of legal correspondence
- Shared responsibility with Finance Manager for evaluating and ensuring that all required company insurance policies are filed on time
- Consolidation and submission of all VNA PowerPoint Presentations to the Group
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Preparation and submission of CEO expense reports
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, manage office related contracts and office maintenance
- Coordination of meeting logistics (group hotel, meeting room, restaurant reservations etc.)
- Coordination of all Trade Shows logistics (Natural Foods Expo West etc.)
Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma. College degree or
- 3 to 5 years of corporate administrative experience.
- Fluency in Chinese language (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills that can carry out tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with ambiguity and rapidly changing/competing priorities
Interested applicants can submit their resume and cover letter by October 31, 2018.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- executive support: 5 years (Preferred)
- Cantonese or Mandarin (Required)