Driver Helper Jobs Vacancy in Ups Mississauga
Ups Mississauga urgently required following position for Driver Helper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Driver Helper Jobs Vacancy in Ups Mississauga Jobs Details:
Our Driver Helper will receive $100 ~ $ 125 bonus on weekly basis as per company policy.
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Driver Helper / Walker for Mississauga and Oakville locations.
- Job Classifications: Part-time (Field job)
- Job Type: Temporary / Hourly
- Job Location : Oakville & Mississauga
- Work days: Monday - Fridays*
- Scheduled Shift: 10:00AM (3-5 hours with flexible start time)
*Driver Assistant will be required to work five days a week with slight changes in shift hours. Shift hours may vary due to the changes in package volume.
*Driver Assistant are responsible for delivery of parcels in a defined area within a set time – on foot by means of a hand cart.
- Driving licence is not required
- Temporary part time job
- Monday to Friday - 5 days/week (3 - 5 hrs/shift)
- Willing to walk 3 –5 hours outside to deliver parcels in a defined area
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) - hand cart will be provided
- Maintain UPS appearance standards –clean shave, no visible tattoos
- Opportunities for extra hours during busy season
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts and maps
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Average hourly wage $19.00 wage includes weekly bonus
- Referral bonus $ 300
- Opportunities for future growth within the organization
You can find more information about this job at following link
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn: li: activity: 6438416768858935297
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
Job Type: Temporary
- Oakville, ON (Required)