Advanced Computer Application Support Jobs Vacancy in Nisha Sub Ottawa
Nisha Sub Ottawa urgently required following position for Advanced Computer Application Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Advanced Computer Application Support Jobs Vacancy in Nisha Sub Ottawa Jobs Details:
MUST HAVE A CURRENT VALID SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE OR HIGHER
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the last 10 years designing, developing, implementing and supporting SAP BW/BOBJ solutions.
- Must have experience as a SAP BW/BOBJ Developer on at least 4 different projects.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the last 10 years delivering BI reporting solutions utilizing the following tools/technologies:
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
- BEx Query Designer and BEx Query Analyzer
- SAP Business Objects Data Services
- SAP Design Studio
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience implementing and supporting SAP BW on HANA using SAP HANA Direct Extractor Connection and SAP Landscape Transformation.
- Must hold a certificate, diploma or degree in IT or in an IT related field.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
- Review, analyze, and develop BusinessObjects (BOBJ) content on DND classified and unclassified computer systems.
- Manage and provide guidance regarding SAP BusinessObjects (BOBJ) Platform, SAP BW, SAP HANA.
- Research and keep abreast of emerging technologies impacting DND enterprise analytics.
- Provide best practice guidance integration strategies for Business Intelligence with enterprise platforms.
- Interview and meet with stakeholders to gather further information or for clarification purposes.
- Provide subject matter expertise to team members on SAP BOBJ.
- Create and/or update SAP BOBJ user guide and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaise with DND Stakeholders to offer guidance and support with respect to the VCDS SAP BOBJ development and implementation.
- Conduct architecture reviews and provide technical leadership to drive the business and IT value.
- Provide guidance on managing BOBJ roll-out activities.
- Provide advice on how to optimize priorities and resource loading to enable the delivery of multiple projects and at the same time increasing the ability to respond quickly to ever changing business priorities.
- Attend meetings as required and other administrative duties associated with day-to-day tasks.
- Work with Business Analysts to gather and document requirements, use case scenarios, business processes, workflows, corporate KPIs, and dashboard reports and queries.
- Analyze and build data warehouse structures.
- Design, develop and test new data and metadata structures, ETL programs, and data quality routines.
- Identify data quality issues and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Prepare project documentation and status reports.
- The Contractor shall be responsible to the Technical Authority (TA) for the delivery, maintenance, and version control of all documents, correspondence, and data.
- The Contractor shall be responsible for all work produced under the Contract, including completeness, accuracy and adherence to all relevant safety and environmental regulations, rules and good practices.
- The contracting authority holds the right to conduct an interview with the contractor before arriving onsite.
Request Number #8074
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $750.00 /day
- SAP: 5 years (Required)
- Ottawa, ON (Required)
- Secret Security Clearance (Required)