Sales Learning Delivery Manager Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Mississauga
Marriott International Inc Mississauga urgently required following position for Sales Learning Delivery Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Learning Delivery Manager Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Mississauga Jobs Details:
Job Number 18002LDT
Job Category Human Resources
Location Canada Regional Office, Mississauga, Ontario VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years’ experience in the human resources or related professional area; certified trainer.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; certified trainer; no work experience.
- Prior work experience in Sales, Enterprise Sales, Area Sales, Property Sales and or Group Sales Office
- Experience with account based selling
- Knowledgeable about any or all of the following applications: CI/TY
- Training facilitation experience and strong platform skills
- Responsible for assisting Sales & Marketing Training with the delivery of core skills, business process and multi-brand selling training to US Sales Organization associates.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring Sales associates and partnering with the leaders of those associates to drive success.
- Responsible for ongoing delivery of onboarding training to new hires in the Sales Office.
- Partner with BMSC Training Delivery, Area Leadership, and Regional HR leaders to identify and meet ongoing training needs.
- Responsible for one-on-one coaching of individual associates to uncover need areas and improve selling skills specifically focused around total account management and strategic selling.
- Attend sales calls, presentations and other customer-facing activities with Sales associates to assess sales skills and identify opportunity areas.
- Support Sales & Marketing Training and Sales, Inventory & Event Management Solutions (SIEMS) teams with the delivery of core skills, business process, multi-brand selling and systems training to Sales associates as appropriate.
- Responsible for working with Leadership on associate curriculums to ensure associates are receiving relevant training based on prior experience and training attended.
- Prioritize training delivery according to the overall Sales and BMSC Training Delivery strategy.
- Shadow Sales associates on sales calls, customer meetings, site visits, etc. to assist in identifying developmental needs.
- Assess Sales associate skills and need areas and coach associates through knowledge gaps.
- Provide situational training, such as role plays, to Sales managers to ensure training has meaningful applications to every-day job responsibilities.
- Assist in identifying training needs and gaps in existing training and surface these to Sales & Marketing Training.
- Prepare, coordinate, and facilitate just-in-time training for Sales; ensure Sales associates are continuously kept abreast of current business process and application requirements and new initiatives within Marriott.
- Review and make appropriate revisions to market-based training documentation, as required.
- Manage training equipment; inventory training materials; order additional training material as applicable.
- Maintain accurate and timely training and tracking records and distribute as required.
- Escalate factors that may affect training (e.g., hardware and/or software) to Sales leaders for appropriate action.
- Provide regular and consistent feedback to Sales associates regarding the utilization of training in day to day operations.
- Provide regular and consistent feedback to Sales leaders regarding associate training application and provide recommendations to promote associate success.
- Identify and leverage all available resources to assist in achieving the departmental and/or organizational goal and objectives.
- Coach and mentor Sales associates to develop stronger sales skills and improve sales results.
- Lead Sales training delivery efforts toward the accomplishment of key departmental objectives that contribute to business success.
- Partner with BMSC Training Delivery and key stakeholders on the design, development and implementation of training strategies, programs and processes.
- Plan and execute a communication strategy to ensure all key stakeholders are appropriately informed of current and new training programs.
- Lead the training strategy within associates specific Area, utilizing the Area Leadership team to assist in accomplishing training goals.
- In working with BMSC Training Delivery, ensure training meets the needs of the individual stakeholders.
- Act as primary point of contact for Sales Leaders in identifying training classes, programs, and resources needed for associate development.
- Develop strong, credible relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop effective presentation and facilitation skills. Consistently work on perfecting training delivery skills to best meet customer needs.
- Develop thorough knowledge of all aspects of the Sales business processes and transactional tasks to provide need-based and timely training.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.